Our Buckhead location is open for dine-in starting on Wednesday, May 20th for dinner only.
You will see noticeable changes to adapt to our new normal. They are outlined below.
- Maximum of four (4) guests per table.
- Each reservation has a two hour time limit to allow our staff to properly clean and sanitize each table between seatings.
- Reservation slots are available every 15 minutes between 5:00 PM-7:30 PM.
- You will receive a text message reminder on the day of your reservation.
- When you arrive for your reservation, please respond to your reminder text to let us know you have arrived, and we will let you know when your table is ready.
To make a reservation, please call (404) 352-8859.
Social distancing and proper behavior is encouraged and will be enforced. Any guests that refuse to do so will be asked to leave.
- Help us in preventing the transmission of the virus by not entering the restaurant if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone who has.
- We strongly encourage the use of a mask to protect yourself and our staff as we serve you.
- You will be guided to the inside of the restaurant by our hosts.
- Guests will be asked to respect the flow of the restaurant, such as entrance and exit points as well as the moving spaces created for our staff to serve you.
We are committed to best sanitation practices to protect our guests & employees. We follow the recommendations and updates of the CDC, GA Department of Health, and National Restaurant Association.
- All staff are performing enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the restaurant.
- Employees are required to wear masks and gloves at all times. They are also required to wash their hands frequently and after each interaction with guests.
- Seating and tables have been rearranged to ensure at least six feet of separation.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for guests to use.
If you made it this far, thank you for reading! It has taken a lot of time and effort behind the scenes to make this happen. Our mutual safety and success depends on cooperation!
Join the Cafe Sunflower newsletter
Be alerted about special holiday events like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and Thanksgiving via email.
For over 25 years, Cafe Sunflower has consistently been voted Atlanta's best vegan restaurant. Serving taste-defying meat-free dishes in the Perimeter and Intown. Get your veg on!
Hey, y'all! Share your photos with us! Tag @cafesunflower or #cafesunflower.
© 2020 Cafe Sunflower.